Sunday, February 13, 2011

Basketball Season!

We started Basketball in the first part of January and have been busy ever since!
Brad made the A team for 7th grade at Vallivue Middle School, Grant is playing 4th grade ball and Zac is playing for his first time in 1st grade.
I love to watch how much they grow from the first of the season to the last game. Grant and Zacs last games where yesterday and Brad still has 3 more games before tournaments .

Grant is a kid after my own heart. He started out just sitting back a taking it all in and now he is the all star!! He wouldn't let anyone give him crap and man was he good at giving it!!! He was the only one who really ever wanted to get down and get the ball. He was amazing at getting rebounds. GO GRANT!!

Zac being his first year playing he was so fun to watch! His first game he stole the ball from a kid and was dribbling it back to his basket and all the sudden he was going so fast he fell. We all laughed it was so funny. Not only did he fall, the next time he got the ball he was dribbling it he bounced it so high it went off his head, but when it can back down he keep going like it was no big deal. Gotta love that kid!! He loves to make shots and be a ball hog. Can't wait until next year.

Brad made at A team and that is AWESOME!! He has only played 1 other time in his whole life and that was when he was in 1st grade. So for him to make the A team that is a big deal, we are a 5a school. He plays a lot, but isn't a main starter. However he did start in the last home game! :) I was so happy!!! We still have 3 more games for him until they have their tournaments. I will update how that goes.

I am very blessed that I have athletic boys! I love sports and love to watch my boys play!! Can't wait to see what they want to do next. I have tried to get Brad to play Tennis, but he isn't into it. So he wont do anything again until football next school season.
I want Grant to play Lacrosse and I think he will try it next school year. Grant really wants to be a snowboarder and we have a ski team in middle school so we will have to get him up on the hill more. And he wont play anything again until Football next year.
Zac wants to play baseball, but I don't want to play teeball. I think maybe we will let him try next summer so he can play with the big boys and not the teeballers. So until then we will have to wait until he play football next fall.



Bradly #15


Zachary #7

Grant #5



Future Pro Snowboarder

No comments: